We hereby warn about the following risks:
1. Digital signs (tokens) (hereinafter referred to as “tokens”) are not legal tender and are not required to be accepted as a means of payment.
2. Tokens are not backed by the state.
3. Acquisition of tokens may lead to complete loss of funds and other objects of civil rights (investments) transferred in exchange for tokens (including as a result of token cost volatility; technical failures (errors); illegal actions, including theft).
4. The distributed ledger technology (blockchain), other distributed information system and similar technologies are innovative and constantly updated, which implies the need for periodic updates (periodic improvement) of the information system of Currency Com Bel LLC and the risk of technical failures (errors) in its operation.
5. Certain tokens sold by Currency Com Bel LLC may be of value only when using the information system of Currency Com Bel LLC and (or) the services rendered by Currency Com Bel LLC.
6. As the attitude of different states (their regulators) to token transactions (operations) and approaches to their legal regulation differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, there is a risk that contracts between Currency Com Bel LLC and its clients or their particular terms and conditions may be invalid and (or) unenforceable in certain states.
Currency Com Bel Limited Liability Company is a cryptoplatform operator (cryptoexchange) and carries out activities using tokens.